What are we celebrating on Nov 19th?
The Digital Teacup offers a surprise gift e-book in celebration of the new book project ‘Chaos to Clarity’ that includes Maria Lehtman’s contribution as from a real-life, near-death experience. The book launch is in Amazon (click the below title for ordering):
Shortcode for Amazon: https://amzn.to/2WklsT9!
Authors Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos and Rev. Patricia Cagganello have collected a wonderful masterpiece of real-life, real-pain and real-transformation experiences from people around the world!
“Witness firsthand the challenges that men and women from around the world faced head-on, and how, through their adversity, they became stronger and happier. Battling a life-threatening illness. Surviving an abusive relationship. Overcoming addiction. Suffering the heartbreaking loss of a child. Wrestling with self-sabotaging thoughts. Losing and finding love… these are just a few of the transformational stories that will encourage you and change your perspective in Chaos to Clarity.”
In honor of this wonderful book that I contributed to with a real-life story about surviving a trying near-death experience, I wanted to include a gift for anyone interested in ordering the Chaos to Clarity paperback.
The Soul Travels, a Limited Edition eBook including beautiful photographic poems, is only available on this site and for a limited time. Download your free copy: Soul_Travels_eBook_MariaLehtman
- As a Special Bonus, there are several free gifts for you if you purchase Chaos to Clarity today! Go to: https://sacredstoriespublishing.com/chaostoclaritylaunch/ctocgifts/ to see over a dozen books and gifts FREE for the launch day purchase.
- Click here for your sneak peek to Chaos to Clarity
- Read more about the book and ordering from my launch day post here!
- Find the background story of the book and wonderful Publishing House: Sacred Stories Publishing House here!
- An article about the Chaos to Clarity by the Awarded New Media Agency BIZCATALYST 360°. Click here.
A Word From The Contributor/Author
Life can be filled with mysterious, surprising, terrifying, satisfying and strange events, but none quite as odd and difficult as the journeys we encounter in our relationships and in health. I hope you will find inspiration through the ‘Chaos to Clarity’ book and the journey with my ‘Soul Travels’!
Both projects were a pro-bono contribution on my part. I wished to spread hope, knowledge, and faith even when we are living against all odds. If I survived through the pain of going well beyond physical limits during pneumonia coupled with severe blood poisoning – there is no reason why someone else would not receive a miracle of their own.